Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup.
You can have Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup
- Prepare 1 quart of vegetable both.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 can of canellini beans.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 of medium white onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of handful of baby carrots cut in circles.
- You need 1 of Idaho potato diced.
- You need 3 of handfuls of chopped kale.
- You need 1 of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 of splash of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 of splashes of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of organic soy creamer.
- It’s 3 of shakes red pepper flakes.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup instructions
- Add oil to a pot over med heat. Add onions and garlic till translucent then add carrots and potatoes. Cook for 15mins stir occasionally..
- Add vegetable stock, water and spices, let simmer for about 40 mins with the lid on..
- Add white beans and kale and let cook for another 20 mins. Add creamer and parsley at the last 5 mins..