Seasoned Baked Tater Slices (Lactose Free). The Best Seasoned Tater Tots Recipes on Yummly Keto Seasoned Cauliflower Tater Tots, Loaded Tater Tot Skewers, Cheesy Loaded Tater Tots. Are you looking for a baking recipe?
Ingredients of Seasoned Baked Tater Slices (Lactose Free)
- You need 2 medium of Potatos.
- Prepare 1 of EarthBalance Butter (Extra Virgin Olive Oil Blend) – vegan/lactose free.
- It’s of Greek Blend Seasoning.
- It’s of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Basil.
- You need of Daiya Cheddar Style Shreads – vegan/lactose free.
- It’s of Oregano.
Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and spread tater-tots in a single layer. Oven baked potato wedges that are extra crunchy and seasoned so they taste like the frozen ones you can buy! Light dusting of seasoning provides a coating that gets crunchy when baked. Too much and it actually makes them soggy.
Seasoned Baked Tater Slices (Lactose Free) step by step
- Peel potatos. Cut into slices. Microwave for 3 minutes (or until potato slices are slightly tender, but not completely cooked.)..
- Add a little Earthbalance butter to pan. Add sliced potatos. Cook over medium heat, and flip to cook both sides of potato slices..
- While potatos are cooking, season with Garlic Powder, Oregano, Onion Powder, Greek Blend Seasoning and Basil..
- Lower heat a little and sprinkle Daiya Cheddar Style Shreads over the tops of the potatos. Let it melt a little..
Healthier than fried, these chunky wedges are a true delight and perfect for busy weeknight meals. Dry your wedges thoroughly: Even if you don't soak the wedges, once sliced, lay the wedges out on paper towels, cover with more paper towels and press down to dry. How to Make Seasoned Tater Tots (Mexi-Fries). In a small bowl, thoroughly combine garlic powder, chili powder, oregano, cumin, salt and pepper. These baked French fries are super easy to fix and bake with a small amount of olive oil or canola.