Easy & Hearty Vegetable Stew (vegan). Перевод слова easy, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. From Middle English eesy, esy, partly from Middle English ese ("ease") + -y, equivalent to ease + -y, and partly from Old French aisié ("eased, at ease, at leisure"), past participle of aisier ("to put at ease"), from aise ("empty space, elbow room, opportunity". Easy definition is – causing or involving little difficulty or discomfort.
Easy (TV series), an American comedy-drama anthology series. Easy definition, not hard or difficult; requiring no great labor or effort: a book that is easy to read; an easy providing or conducive to ease or comfort; comfortable: an easy stance. The command of "EASY!" is pronounced with the accent on both syllables (EEE'-ZEE'), as opposed to the traditional word easy, in which only the first syllable is accented. You can cook Easy & Hearty Vegetable Stew (vegan) using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy & Hearty Vegetable Stew (vegan)
- Prepare 6 oz of Cabernet Sauvignon wine.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of Chick Peas (Garbanzo beans).
- It’s 62 oz. of Vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1/4 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 6 of potatoes – peeled, and cubed.
- Prepare 6 of carrots – chopped.
- Prepare 3 cups of spinach (chopped or whole leaf).
- It’s 10 oz of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare Teaspoon of Olive Oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
Easy, la empresa líder especializada en venta de productos y servicios para la construcción, remodelación, decoración, diseño y equipamiento de la casa y el jardín. easyGroup is the private investment vehicle of Stelios and the creator and owner of the easy family of brands. Keep up with all the brands here.
Easy & Hearty Vegetable Stew (vegan) instructions
- Dice onion and carrots.
- Put oil into pot, followed by the diced onion and carrots – sautee all together..
- When onions are semi transparent, add wine, followed by vegetable stock..
- Add diced potatoes, and bring to a boil.
- Open and drain corn, garbanzo, black and kidney beans. Rinse and add to pot.
- When potatoes are soft enough to stick with a fork, add cabbage.
- Cover and let simmer for about 2 minutes. Let simmer longer if you want softer cabbage..
- Add spinach to pot just before serving.