Sautéed Hotdogs and Carrots in Sauerkraut. How to Make Hotdogs and Sauerkraut Casserole. Add second half of sauerkraut with juice on top of placed hotdogs. Baking dish size depends on how many people you are serving and dogs being used.
I love sauerkraut and seem to only eat it when I have a hotdog from a street cart. Something about a steamy blistery hotdog served in a warm soft roll smoothered in mustard and kraut. My favorite is the spicy one with shreds of carrot in it, too. You can have Sautéed Hotdogs and Carrots in Sauerkraut using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Hotdogs and Carrots in Sauerkraut
- It’s 2 lb of beef hotdogs use your favorite.
- You need 14 oz of Baverian style sauerkraut the one with caraway seeds in it.
- Prepare 27 oz of sauerkraut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced carrots.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Homemade Sauerkraut Fermented Food Sauerkraut Carrots. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä. Salad with sauerkraut, carrots and paprika. Photo "Sauerkraut with carrot in bowl" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license.
Sautéed Hotdogs and Carrots in Sauerkraut instructions
- Heat oil add the carrots sauté for 4 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Add both sauerkrauts to carrots in pan. Add hotdogs sauté covered for 7-8 minutes. Remove from heat. Let sit 5 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.
Sauerkraut is finely cut raw cabbage that has been fermented by various lactic acid bacteria. It has a long shelf life and a distinctive sour flavor, both of which result from the lactic acid formed when the bacteria ferment the sugars in the cabbage leaves. I cook the hotdogs right in the sauerkraut and brine whenever I use sauerkraut. Personally I prefer cold so it is crunchy and crisp. Warm tends to be soft and a bit soggy.