Roasted Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts with Lemon. Suggestions for Brussels Sprouts and Roasted Potatoes. Roasting Brussels sprouts with potatoes is one of my favorite ways to cook these veggies. So I was getting ready to roast Brussels sprouts and potatoes separately to serve along with pork tenderloin tonight and thought "I wonder if I.
You can easily switch up the seasonings with your favorites or what you have on hand! Roasted Brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes are one of those easy and delicious fall side dishes that I find myself making over and over again. This roasted Brussels sprouts and sweet potato recipe is a great place to start! and don't forget about the lemon tahini sauce! You can cook Roasted Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts with Lemon using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts with Lemon
- It’s 3 cup of Brussels Sprouts.
- You need 2 small of Potatoes.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 each of Lemon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 3 each of Thai Hot Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oregano.
Lemon Roasted Fingerlings and Brussels Sprouts. My trick to roasting veggies is to choose ones that cook in the same amount of time. We love fingerling potatoes and the lemon with these just takes them over the top. Toss the Brussels sprouts with olive oil salt and pepper.
Roasted Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts with Lemon instructions
- Dice Thai peppers and garlic, soak in olive oil with salt, pepper, oregano.
- toss in Brussels Sprouts and mix very well, add half a lemon juice, toss again..
- Add to pan and roast. add pieces of lemon for roasting. I like to roast until they are a color I like..
- When they are to desired carmelization, move to serving dish and enjoy..
Transfer the Brussels sprouts to a serving dish. Top with some grinds of black pepper, a squeeze of lemon, a few shakes of hot sauce and the Parmesan Brussels Sprouts Parmesan Cheese Recipes Fruit Lemon Side Dish Roasting. Combine the potatoes, Brussels sprouts, shallots and bacon in large bowl; toss with the oil. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and toss again. Place potatoes and brussels sprouts in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.