Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg). Sprinkle half the can of drained peas over the ham. Add potatoes, ham and broccoli to sauce; stir gently to coat. Great recipe for Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg).
If using regular sodium broth vs low sodium, simply skip adding the salt until the end and season to taste. I put this recipe together with items I had laying around and if any ingredients have to be purchase they are fairly inexpensive. The only item I purchased to create this recipe was… Delicious Sauteed Potatoes and Mushrooms. You can cook Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg)
- Prepare 140 mls of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 500 mls of Vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1/2-1 Can of Chickpeas.
- It’s 3 of Potatoes (cut into thick chunks).
- Prepare 2 Cups of Broccoli (chopped).
- It’s 2 Cups of Button Mushrooms.
- Prepare 75 gms of Fresh or Frozen Peas.
- It’s 1 of long Sweet Pepper (grated or finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of Medium Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- It’s 1 tbs of Ginger (grated).
- It’s 1 tsp of Mustard Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of The Spices.
- Prepare 4 of Cardamom pods.
- It’s 4 of Cloves.
- Prepare 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 2 of Star Anise.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- It’s 1 of tsb Garam Masala.
- You need 1 of tsb Ground Corriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Tumeric Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sweet Pepper Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Hot Pepper Powder.
- It’s of Garnish.
- It’s of Chopped Corriander.
- You need 1 tbs of Coconut Yoghurt.
When you have a picky eater at home, you need a few secret weapons up your sleeves, and butter sauteed potatoes and mushrooms is one of them. Most kids love potatoes and mushrooms. As simple as it sounds, I love the simple flavors—the buttery taste, the slightly charred potatoes, and the umami tasting mushroom. Recipes Using Cream of Mushroom Soup.
Broccoli, Mushroom, Potato, Peas & Chickpea Curry (Vegan/Veg) step by step
- Heat Mustard and Olive Oil.
- Add Onion, garlic, ginger, yellow pepper & saute for approx 10mins.
- Add spices and fry until fragrant (Approx 1 minute).
- Add Potato, Mushrooms and fry (Approx 2 minutes).
- Add Chickpeas & Broccoli.
- Add Vegetable Stock, Peas & Coconut Milk. Bring to boil and turn down to simmer until potatoes cooked through.
- Serve with chopped Corriander and coconut yoghurt.
Who would guess Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom soup recipes are so versatile! It forms the base for these great tasting recipes. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Add the broccoli and cook for a few more minutes, before adding the potatoes and vegetable broth.