Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes.
You can have Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes
- It’s of almond milk.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Prepare of egg replacer (I use 11/2tbl water and 1/2tbl ground flax).
- You need of water.
- Prepare of olive or coconut oil.
- You need of agave nectar (maple syrup if not vegan).
- You need of sweet potatoes- mashed or pureed.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of nutritional yeast or baking soda.
- You need of cinnamon.
- You need of gluten free flour.
- You need of gluten free oats.
- You need of Brands used.
- It’s of "Bob's red mill all-purpose flour" contains potato starch, garbanzo bean, white sorghum, and fava bean flour.
- It’s of "Bob's red mill old fashioned rolled oats".
Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes instructions
- In a large bowl combine 1c milk and lemon juice. Add oats. Let stand for 10 minutes to soften.
- if using flax as egg replacer, combine and let stand 5 minutes to achieve egg like texture..
- Whisk together egg replacer, oil, agave nectar (maple syrup), remaining 1/3c milk, and mashed sweet potatoes. Add to oat mixture..
- In small bowl combine flour, baking powder, yeast (baking soda), and cinnamon..
- Lightly oil medium pan and preheat to medium heat. Pour desired sized pancakes. When bubbly and sides firm flip ave cook until golden brown.
- Top with desired dressing! syrup, pecans, etc..