Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes. Feel free to stack these sweet potato pancakes as high as you like, because they're both gluten and oil free 😉 Top them with all of your favorite fixings, too! Make sure you tag us on Instagram @sweetsimplevegan and @consciouschris and hashtag #sweetsimplevegan if you recreate any of our. These Vegan Potato Pancakes are perfect for a savory Breakfast or Dinner!
Crispy on the outside, soft in the middle, full of potato goodness with a Vegan Potato Pancakes! Don't you just love when you make something on a whim and it turns out Ohh sweet potatoes sound lovely! I think you will find that grated potato pancakes are a little crispier. You can cook Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Prepare 1/3 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of egg replacer (I use 11/2tbl water and 1/2tbl ground flax).
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of olive or coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of agave nectar (maple syrup if not vegan).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet potatoes- mashed or pureed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutritional yeast or baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of gluten free flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of gluten free oats.
- You need of Brands used.
- It’s 1 of "Bob's red mill all-purpose flour" contains potato starch, garbanzo bean, white sorghum, and fava bean flour.
- It’s 1 of "Bob's red mill old fashioned rolled oats".
These gluten free sweet potato pancakes are really all that you're gonna need in life to be happy about putting things in your mouth. Well these are maybe some whole wheat healthy pumpkin pancakes depending on if you're feeling like a tater or like some pumpkin spice. I have gotten lots of comments asking whether it is okay to swap sweet potatoes for white potatoes in this recipe. Place each pancake into the prepared pan.
Gluten free/Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes step by step
- In a large bowl combine 1c milk and lemon juice. Add oats. Let stand for 10 minutes to soften.
- if using flax as egg replacer, combine and let stand 5 minutes to achieve egg like texture..
- Whisk together egg replacer, oil, agave nectar (maple syrup), remaining 1/3c milk, and mashed sweet potatoes. Add to oat mixture..
- In small bowl combine flour, baking powder, yeast (baking soda), and cinnamon..
- Lightly oil medium pan and preheat to medium heat. Pour desired sized pancakes. When bubbly and sides firm flip ave cook until golden brown.
- Top with desired dressing! syrup, pecans, etc..
Cook until the bottom is deep golden brown (timing will vary based on your stove and the thickness of your. This vegan pancake recipe is gluten-free, versatile and you can make it with different vegetables. Half confounded, half amused, for a moment I just stood staring at the three bags of sweet potatoes that had just been delivered to my door. I often order my grocery online when the weather gets a little. These amazing Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes are brought to you thanks to Lantic-Rogers who are Coconut sugar is my sweetener of choice in both the Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes and the caramel sauce.