Hot Dog Enchiladas.
You can cook Hot Dog Enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot Dog Enchiladas
- You need 8 of Hot dogs.
- Prepare 8 of flour tortillas 6 in.
- Prepare 1 can of enchilada sauce red or green (I use green).
- Prepare 1/2 can of refried beans.
- You need 1 half of a small onion diced.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of can of diced green chilies.
- Prepare 8 oz of bag Mexican blend cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salsa.
- Prepare 1 of cilantro.
Hot Dog Enchiladas step by step
- Pre heat oven 350.
- Pan fry hot dogs (optional).
- Lay out tortillas spread refried beans down the middle.
- Lay cheese on top of refried beans.
- Set hot dog in the middle and wrap.
- Spray baking dish with non stick spray spread a little enchilada sauce on bottom.
- Lay wrapped dogs in baking dish.
- Cover with onions enchilada sauce.
- Top with the rest of the cheese and diced green chilies.
- Place in oven for 45 min or until golden brown.
- Garnish with salsa and cilantro..