Spicy Vegan Potato Curry.
You can have Spicy Vegan Potato Curry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Vegan Potato Curry
- You need of potatoes.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- You need of yellow onion.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- It’s of ground cumin.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- You need of curry powder.
- It’s of garam Masala or all spice.
- Prepare of ginger, peeled and minced.
- It’s of or 2 cans chickpeas, drained.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of or 2 cans peas.
- You need of coconut milk.
Spicy Vegan Potato Curry instructions
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce to medium low, cover and simmer until just tender. Drain and allow to steam dry a minute or two..
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion and garlic; cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes..
- Season above with cumin, cayenne pepper, curry powder, garam Masala, ginger, and salt – mix and cook for 2 additional minutes.
- Add those chickpeas, peas, and potatoes. Pour in the coconut milk seductively and bring to a simmer. Simmer 10 to 25 minutes, stirring/folding with love every couple minutes..
- Put it in your face hole.
- Tastes even better the next day once the spices have made love to each other. Also, you can throw some meat in this like cubed chicken or lamb – it's the tits.
- Add more cayenne if you like it spicy. I do. So should you.