Middle Eastern inspired baked fish 🐟.
You can have Middle Eastern inspired baked fish 🐟 using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Middle Eastern inspired baked fish 🐟
- It’s of fish of your choice (I used sea bream).
- You need of large tomato.
- You need of onion.
- It’s of garlic.
- It’s of diced celeriac.
- It’s of lemon.
- Prepare of fresh chopped coriander.
- Prepare of Drizzle olive oil.
- You need of king prawns.
Middle Eastern inspired baked fish 🐟 step by step
- Preheat oven to 190c Remove head and guts from fish…(or if you are a wimp like me ask your fishmonger to!) chop tomato, onion and garlic and add into the bottom of an oven proof dish. Add celeriac.
- Place fish onto vegetable bed and drizzle over oil, coriander and put lemon slices onto fish. Season well..
- Bake until fish is cooked through (20-30 minutes) adding the prawns after 15 minutes.