Roots and kale salad.
You can have Roots and kale salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roots and kale salad
- It’s of Root vegetables of choice – today i used 3 carrots and 1 small head of celeriac; peeled and chopped into bite-sized chunks.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of fennel seeds.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Kale – 150g or so, torn into easy-to-eat size pieces.
- It’s of Feta.
- You need of Seeds of 1 pomegranate.
- It’s of pumpkin seeds, toasted.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of runny honey.
- Prepare of salt.
Roots and kale salad instructions
- Preheat oven to 200c. Put the veg in a bowl. Add the olive oil, fennel seeds and season. Put on a lined baking tray and cook until tender – probably 20-25 mins..
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by mixing all the ingredients together..
- Put the kale in the serving dish. Pour the dressing in and massage the kale with your hands. Seriously. This makes a big difference as the kale becomes softer and easier to eat..
- Crumble some feta into the kale. Sprinkle some of the pomegranate seeds and some of the pumpkin seeds in..
- Add the warm roasted roots. Fold everything together gently..
- Sprinkle a few more pomegranate seeds and pumpkin seeds on top. Enjoy 😋.