Orange Celeriac – Turkish Homemade Cooking.
You can cook Orange Celeriac – Turkish Homemade Cooking using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Celeriac – Turkish Homemade Cooking
- Prepare of Celeriac (Knob Celery).
- It’s of Onion.
- You need of Potato.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- You need of Green peas.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of orange ★Orange (squeezed juice).
- You need of lemon ★Lemon (squeezed juice).
- It’s of ★Olive oil.
- It’s of slightly under 750 ml ★Water.
- It’s of Dill (optional).
- You need of Olive oil (for stir frying).
Orange Celeriac – Turkish Homemade Cooking step by step
- Mince the stalks and stems of the celery. Cut the root into 3-4 cm cubes. ※The larger the pieces are, the softer and flakier they become..
- Thinly slice the onion and cook in the frying pan. Once tender, add the 1.5cm cubes of potato and carrot..
- Once cooked, add the green peas, sugar, and salt for flavor..
- Place the celeriac in a pot. Add the stir-fried vegetables on top..
- Top with the minced celery leaves and stalks..
- Add the ★ ingredients, cover with a lid, and simmer for 15-20 minutes..
- Once the vegetables have softened, arrange on a dish and garnish with dill..
- It's done..