Sweet Chilli Cheese Dogs. This Homemade Chili Cheese Dog recipe is quite flavorful. It's sweet, tangy and bold with a little kick to it. Top with fresh parsley, then slice the hot dog boats along their connected seams to serve.
Chili cheese dogs made easy in a baked form, fork and knife required! I first saw these oven baked chili dogs many years ago somewhere on the internet and have made them several times. I thought it was somewhat genius to just be able to throw hot dogs in a bun and bake them, but every recipe I. You can have Sweet Chilli Cheese Dogs using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Chilli Cheese Dogs
- You need 1 of Vienna.
- Prepare 1 of cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Bread.
- Prepare 1 of sweet chilli sauce.
- It’s tbsp of butter.
This Chili Dog Recipe all baked together on a sheet pan is the BEST Chili Dog Recipe ever! These Chili Cheese Dogs topped with the best hot dog chili recipe. Vegan chili dogs are easy to make and are so delicious and filling! We sat at the Dreamy Weenie restaurant on the outskirts of the French Quarter anxiously awaiting It's not every day we get to order a Vegan Hotdog with Veggie Black Bean Canjun Chili, Vegan Cheese, and a Sweet Pepper Relish.
Sweet Chilli Cheese Dogs instructions
- Slice viennas into long thin strips.
- Grate cheese using the fine side of your grater. This allows for a more compact fit inside the wrap..
- Flatten the slice of bread (the fresher the better) using a rolling pin or by compressing it with a flat tray or plate. It may help to warm the bread up slightly before doing this so that it stays flat for longer..
- Take the Vienna slices and some cheese and arrange it length ways on the bread. Add some sweet chilli sauce to taste. Be careful not to put too much, or you won't be able to close it properly..
- Roll the bread and wrap it around the Vienna and cheese filling. You can hold it closed by using toothpicks..
- Put it inside a sandwhich press or fry in a non stick pan. Cover in butter, or margarine and put a small amount of cheese on the outside for a crisp finish exterior.
- Remove once browned on the outside and serve with an onion and tomato based chutney..
This bison chili cheese dog recipe tops hot dogs with a leaner bison chili, sharp cheddar cheese, jalapeño peppers, and pepperoncini. Use the chili to smother hot dogs (or bison dogs if you want to go all-out bison), and set up a build-it-yourself hot dog bar of cheese, onion, and pepper toppings for. Chili Cheese Crescent Dogs on the Grill. Looking for a fun and easy dinner this summer? Try these Chili Cheese Crescent Dogs on the grill.