You can have Celeriac Dauphinois using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Celeriac Dauphinois
- Prepare of medium sized celeriac.
- You need of full fat coconut milk (or cream).
- It’s of garlic, crushed.
- It’s of grated nutmeg.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of vegan cheese (or cheddar).
Celeriac Dauphinois instructions
- Prepare the celeriac by peeling, taking out any tough core and thinly slicing..
- In a large saucepan add everything except the cheese and the celeriac itself. Heat gently and whisk all the ingredients together..
- When it’s been well combined and is just coming up to a simmer, add the celeriac and stir to coat the vegetable in the cream..
- Spoon the celeriac slices into a baking tray. Arrange them so that the are overlapping each other. When all the slices are in, pour the cream and garlic mix over the top. Sprinkle the cheese over the top..
- Bake at 200 C for 30 mins or until the celeriac is soft and tender..