My Celeriac, Onion + Carrot Soup.
You can have My Celeriac, Onion + Carrot Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Celeriac, Onion + Carrot Soup
- It’s of of whole Celeriac.
- You need of Medium onion Chopped.
- Prepare of Carrots chopped.
- It’s of Corriander seeds crushed.
- You need of Dried Basil.
- Prepare of Some fresh Basil for the finish.
- It’s of Grinded Red Peppers.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Tumeric.
- Prepare of Kasuri Methi (optional) this herb adds extra flavour to.
My Celeriac, Onion + Carrot Soup instructions
- 2 dried veg to crumble in 1+1/2 pints water and mix. Add to the heat then add all the ingredients. Add the kasuri Methi.
- Boil then simmer for 30 minutes. Add to a blender and blend until there is no lumpy veg left. You may need 1/2 cup boiled water to top up if its too thick..
- Add to serving bowls and add fresh Basil and some tasty seeds for the dressing..