Sauteed onions and green peppers with hamburger meat or hot dogs. Add onion and pepper pieces and saute until the onions are barely beginning to soften and become translucent. Increase the heat to medium-high and add the mushrooms. Stop cooking when the mushrooms are just tender.
I have never heard of using hamburger meat for goulash, it normally is beef strips sautéed with onions and peppers. Crumble and mix with sauteed onion, green pepper, cooked rice, tomato sauce and use to stuff green peppers. Top with shredded cheese, cover and bake until Put them on a baguette with some grilled onion/pepperoncini with marinara and melted provolone — like a meatball sub (via Rando on Foodie. You can have Sauteed onions and green peppers with hamburger meat or hot dogs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed onions and green peppers with hamburger meat or hot dogs
- You need 2 of peppers green, red, yellow.
- It’s 2 of onions which ever you like.
- Prepare 2 tbls of butter or vegetable oil.
- Prepare of hotdogs (optional).
- You need of hamburger meat (optional).
- Prepare of Polish sausage (optional).
And versitile–top pasta, hot dogs, hamburgers, steak, chicken, pizza, you name it with this! Hamburger versus Hot Dog comparison chart. Meat patty, two round buns, often served with lettuce, bacon, tomato, onion, pickles, cheese and condiments such as mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup, and relish. Pour in must enough oil to barely cover bottom of skillet.
Sauteed onions and green peppers with hamburger meat or hot dogs step by step
- Slice up your onions to how ever thick you want them..
- Slice up peppers how ever thick you want it.
- Put them both if to a frying pan with butter or vegetable oil. I like butter it gives it a golden caramel color.
- You can add meat to it of your choosing.
- When its done serve on rice or mash potatos or on a nice steak or pork chop or on chicken or eat it plain your choose.
Heat oil until hot, but not smoking. Reduce heat to medium and add onions; saute, stirring frequently. Celebrate game day with Bratwurst with Sauteed Peppers and Onions. Score a touchdown with this quick and easy dish! Making your own hot dog buns also increases the quality and taste of this dish.