You can cook Olivier Salad using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Olivier Salad
- It’s of potatoes.
- Prepare of carrots.
- It’s of celery root.
- It’s of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of pickled cucumbers.
- It’s of halves pickled red peppers.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- It’s of canned Green Peas.
- It’s of salt and pepper to taste.
Olivier Salad step by step
- Clean and wash very well the potatoes, carrots and the celery root. Boil them until soft..
- Boil the chicken breast for 30 minutes..
- Cut all the vegetables,the pickels and meat into small pieces. And put them aside in a large bowl..
- Prepare homemade mayonnaise or use any jar of mayonnaise you bought..
- Add the mayonnaise into the big bowl and mix it together with all the vegetables. Rinse the canned Green Peas and add it to the bowl..
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the salad on a plate decorate it with olives or carrots, pickles or boiled egg whites..
- It can be served after 2 or 3 hours. Enjoy it with family!.