Miss Szubaxo's Borscs- with my twist.
You can cook Miss Szubaxo's Borscs- with my twist using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Miss Szubaxo's Borscs- with my twist
- Prepare of colorful kidney beans (soaked in water a day before).
- Prepare of dried dill.
- Prepare of bay leave.
- You need of veggie soup cube.
- Prepare of meat of your choice (if using).
- Prepare of beetroot.
- Prepare of Habdful of colorful whole peppercorns.
- You need of red bell pepper.
- Prepare of celeriac leaves.
- Prepare of ketchup.
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare of I used some of my previous soup (the tofu one) (just the liquid).
Miss Szubaxo's Borscs- with my twist step by step
- Put your basic soup or water to boil, add the shredded beetroot, the meat cut in small pieces, the dill, bay leaves, peppercorns, soaked beans (with water) and the soup square and let it boil..
- In the meantime in a pan heat oil and fry the celeriac (cut in small pieces, add the red bell peppers (cut in small pieces), stir often. When the leaves are losing their volume, add the ketchup, stir often, finally add it all to the soup..