Quick Puerto Rican Rice.
You can have Quick Puerto Rican Rice using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Puerto Rican Rice
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of cilantro.
- You need of Carmela vienna sausages.
- It’s of yellow rice.
- It’s of salt if needed.
- Prepare of crushed garlic.
Quick Puerto Rican Rice instructions
- place medium size pot on medium-high heat.
- add oil and crushed garlic.
- when sizzling add rice, stir and coat evenly.
- add water, cilantro, the juice of both cans.
- take vienna sausages out and cut them in half, set aside.
- when rice boiling, turn down to medium-low for about 10 minutes.
- add sausages (you can substitute left over cooked pork or ham).
- stir in rice, turn stove down to low heat,10 minutes to finish cooking.
- add salt if desire.
- use as a quick meal or side dish.
- my first recipe, hope y'all like :).