My ultimate coleslaw with deep fried hotdogs. One of my favorite plays is Lorraine Hansberry's "A Raisin In The Sun." One of the truest lines in the play is when Mama tells the neighborhood association. New Jersey might be famous for its saltwater taffy, but don't forget the Ripper, a deep-fried hot dog that's also a NJ staple. Check out more off the radar.
Today I found some Wagyu Beef Hotdogs at Stone Cold Meats in. Hotdogs, wrapped in american cheese, and bacon, also wrapped in pizza dough, dipped in a blue moon beer batter, and deepfried! The Ultimate Five-Cheese Macaroni and Cheese You can cook My ultimate coleslaw with deep fried hotdogs using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My ultimate coleslaw with deep fried hotdogs
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆ Hotdogs ◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 2 pounds of your favorite hotdogs.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆ Coleslaw ◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of granny smith apples.
- You need 1 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of large carrot.
- It’s 1 pound of finely shredded coleslaw.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆ Garnish ◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 2 of kosher whole dill pickles each person.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ Oil ◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare of as needed vegetable oil.
I'm from Coney Island so I know hotdogs! I moved to Jersey and started including Hiram's, Rutt's, The Hut and. Coleslaw can round out a meal as a side dish or complete a sandwich as a topping. Watch Now: Tangy Coleslaw With Vinegar Dressing Recipe.
My ultimate coleslaw with deep fried hotdogs instructions
- Deep fry the hotdogs set on paper towels to absorb excessive oil.
- Shred the apples peelings also, but not the core. Add lemon juice and mix..
- Shred the carrot and add to apple.
- Add mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper..
- Mix together.
- Almost done. Just add you pickle to it and serve. Hope you enjoy!.
Chef Alex Guarnaschelli reveals the best fried thing she ever ate: deep-fried hot dogs. Bacon is fried along with the dawgs, chopped and sprinkled on top along with sweet green relish and barrel-cured sauerkraut to create a meal Alex keeps coming back to again and again. The hot dog (also spelled hotdog) is a grilled or steamed sausage sandwich where the sausage is served in the slit of a partially sliced bun. It can also refer to the sausage itself. Simple online tool to deep-fry images via filters, jpeg crushing, and bulging (new!).