Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas).
You can cook Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas) using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas)
- Prepare of elbow or long macaroni pasta noodle cooked as per instructions.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of chicken bouillon cube or 1 cup of chicken broth, if using broth, remove 1 cup water from list.
- It’s of water.
- You need of corned beef.
- You need of garlic minced.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- You need of shredded cabbage.
- It’s of carrot peeled and cut into thin strips.
- You need of optional: half a pound of cooked/boiled shredded chicken.
- Prepare of optional: canned vienna sausage sliced.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas) instructions
- Melt butter in low heat and add a teaspoon of oil to avoid burning. Add garlic and cook until golden brown, add onions and cook until translucent. Add corned beef and cook for 3-5 minutes..
- In a pot, add water, and chicken bouillon or chicken broth and bring to boil. Add cooked garlic and onion in butter, corned beef, cooked macaroni pasta, carrots and optional shredded chicken and sausage. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add cabbage..
- Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat or turn to low heat and add milk to avoid curdling. Simmer for another 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.