Rottini With Vienna Sausage & Tomato Paste.
You can have Rottini With Vienna Sausage & Tomato Paste using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rottini With Vienna Sausage & Tomato Paste
- It’s of For the Rottini: 2 Cups of Rottini.
- It’s 4 Cups of Water.
- Prepare of For the Sauce are: 5 Spoons Table Spoons of Tomato paste.
- Prepare 4 of Vienna Sausages Chopped.
- You need 1/4 of of Chopped Onions.
- You need 1/3 of of Chopped Cilantro.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Parsley Condiment.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sage.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 of Table Spoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 4 of Table Spoons of Mozzarella Cheese or Hard White Cheese.
Rottini With Vienna Sausage & Tomato Paste instructions
- First in a pot Put water to boil 4 cups of water. Put the heat to Medium.. Then let the water Boiled when you see the water Bubbling then add 2 Cups of Rottini. When you see or taste the rottini that are soft not hard means they are done. Drain the water out not all of it. Leave Like 1/2 of that same water. Turn off the stove..
- You have the Rottini there In the pot. You can Transfer it to a pan or use the same pot. So You should chop 1/4 of onions also chop Cilantro put in the pot or pan. Add 1 pinch of salt and 1 Pinch Of parsley Condiment,1 Pinch of sage Condiment, 1 pinch of Italian Seasoning all of that in the pot or pan. Lastly Add 4 chop Vienna Sausages and 5 Spoons of Tomato Paste in the pot or pan…
- After you put all those Ingridients Turn on the Stove to Medium Heat. Stir Constantly With a Wood Spoon or a Wood Fork Constantly. Add 2 Spoons of Olive Oil. Stir Till you see the Tomato Paste had blended well that's when they are done. Taste if It needs more Salt or Condiments if its Simple Add 1/2 Table Spoon of Salt. If It's perfect don't add anything. So It should be ready turn of the Stove..
- Serve in a Plate you could use 4 Table Spoons Mozzarella Cheese or Hard white cheese for better taste if you want. Then you Can enjoy your meal..