Hot Dog Chili Sauce.
You can cook Hot Dog Chili Sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hot Dog Chili Sauce
- You need 1 pound of 85/15 hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of large sweet onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Old Bay seasoning.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce (15 oz).
- It’s 2 Tbs of yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
Hot Dog Chili Sauce step by step
- Place oil, hamburger, and finely chopped onion in saucepan. Cook slowly until hamburger is done. Stir often to get the burger as fine as possible..
- Add seasonings and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard and simmer on low heat for 1 to 1 1/2 hours..
- Put it on your favorite hotdog with mustard and chopped onion. It's very good on French fries too. Enjoy!.