Skyes ramen and Vienna sausage. Great recipe for Skyes ramen and Vienna sausage. Delicious its all about the broth. Our Slow Cooker Sweet Spicy Sausage is the perfect blend of sweet, spicy and smoky and is sure to be your new favorite appetizer!
Graduate a dorm-room classic into a delicious ramen stir-fry with turkey sausage! Redneck food/prison food.leave a like, comment, subscribe,smash that Lil notifications bell. A Vienna sausage, Frankfurter or informally Frank (German: Wiener Würstchen, Wiener; Austrian German: Frankfurter Würstel or Würstl; Swiss German Wienerli; Swabian: Wienerle or Saitenwurst). You can cook Skyes ramen and Vienna sausage using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Skyes ramen and Vienna sausage
- Prepare 3 oz of ramen noodles.
- Prepare 4 1/2 oz of Vienna sausages.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
Tagged with , ; Shared by LegacyZXT. The Best Vienna Sausage Recipes on Yummly Vienna Sausage Croquettes And Beet Slaw, Bacon And Sausage Omelet, Sausage, Ham, And Cheese Rolls. In this episode, I am enjoying some delicious miso ramen.
Skyes ramen and Vienna sausage step by step
- Crush the noodles. Add spice package. Pour water and chicken broth..
- Add onion powder and bring to boil.
- Slice the Vienna sauges thinly. Add to noodles and broth..
- When the noodles are done remove from heat add parsley cover let sit 2 minutes serve. I hope you enjoy!.
Please sit back and enjoy the show. If you are new, I hope. A Vienna sausage is a kind of hot dog. The word wiener means Viennese in German. The sausage was invented by a butcher from Frankfurt, who had moved to Vienna, which is why in Vienna the sausage is called Frankfurter.