Kaleji_Masala. Kaleji Masala or Mutton Liver Masala is a semi dry preparation of mutton liver that can be enjoyed as an appetizer, with Rotis or Kerala Parotta and even plain white rice. – As Eid is near, many readers have requested me to share the recipe of Liver – Kaleji. So here is an easy n yummy version of cooking it. #kalejifry. Delicious Masala Kaleji is ready to serve.
Kaleji Masala Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. Kaleji Masala (Mutton Liver) GO FOR FULL WRITTEN RECIPE IN ENGLISH UNDER THE VIDEO, ON MY WEBSITE. آپکو مکمل ریسپی میری ویب سایٹ پر ویڈیو کے نیچے. Three important things to remember to make a perfect and soft liver masala fry is. You can have Kaleji_Masala using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kaleji_Masala
- It’s of kaleji (liver) mutton(boil 5 minuts and drain water).
- Prepare of onions large (finely chopped).
- You need of green chilli (bullet chilli chopped).
- You need of fresh ginger piece (julian cut).
- It’s of fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi).
- Prepare of fresh coriander (dhania).
- You need of tomatoes large (sliced).
- It’s of thick yogurt.
- You need of ginger & garlic paste.
- You need of black cardamom (moti elaichi).
- It’s of cinnamon stick (dalchinni).
- Prepare of cloves(laung).
- Prepare of black pepper corns (kali mirch).
- Prepare of cumin seeds (jeera seeds).
- You need of red chilli powder.
- You need of mix spice powder (garam masala powder).
- You need of turmeric powder (haldi).
- You need of salt.
- You need of cumin powder (jeera powder).
- It’s of coriander powder (dhania powder).
- It’s of oil or clarified butter (ghee).
Special Kaleji Masala Recipe, finger licking recipe is here to try. Make this tempting Mutton Kaleji Masala Recipe this Eid and share your thousghts with us about this recipe. Check Kaleji Timatar Masala Recipe in Urdu. Learn to cook Kaleji Timatar MasalaRecipe by chef Rida Aftab at Masala TV show.
Kaleji_Masala step by step
- Heat clarified butter in a pan & add black pepper corns, cloves, cumin seeds, cinnamon stick & black cardamom, along add the onions & ginger & garlic paste mix well and cook till golden brown on high flame..
- When the onions get golden brown add the liver & once it changes it colour cook it on low to medium heat till all the natural moisture dries. (do not cover it at all, as it gets hard).
- Once the liquid dries then add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder & coriander powder mix it add the tomatoes and cook it till the curry gets thick and the clarified butter comes on the surface on high flame..
- When the butter comes on the surface add the yogurt & mix it well and cook it again till the butter comes on the surface on medium flame.
- Once the yogurt dries and the butter comes on the surface add fenugreek leaves, fresh ginger, green chillies, mix spice powder & salt mix well and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes on high flame & keep stirring..
- Now add the fresh coriander mix and serve hot with roti or naan..
Kaleji Masala also known Mutton liver curry is a true delicacy and treat to your taste Kaleji Masala is a unique combination of earthy flavors of the liver and spicy flavor of the. Kaleji, liver meat, is also coveted for its nutritional value/ Photo: Canva. This Eid, try making a scrumptious Kaleji masala dish from the fresh meat with this recipe. Ab kaleji shamil Karen aur color badalne tak bhoonlain. Ab adrak lehsan ka paste shamil karke mix karain.