Piri-Piri Spatchcock Chicken.
You can have Piri-Piri Spatchcock Chicken using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Piri-Piri Spatchcock Chicken
- It’s of whole spatchcock chicken (500-600g maximum).
- You need of bullet chilli's.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, crushed.
- It’s of small teacup of oil (preferably olive oil approx. 50-80ml).
- It’s of Juice of half a lemon.
- It’s of paprika.
- Prepare of brandy, cognac or whisky.
- You need of Sea salt.
- You need of Oreganos, a good pinch.
Piri-Piri Spatchcock Chicken step by step
- Start by crushing the garlic and chilli's together then add the rest of the ingredients except the salt. Mix and set aside..
- Rub the marinade all over the chicken and allow to marinade in fridge a minimum of 4 hours, preferably overnight. When ready to cook, remove from the fridge an hour before cooking it..
- Heat up the grill or preferably for a much better flavour the coal barbecue. Once the fat from the chicken skin starts to drip sprinkle with a good amount of salt on both sides. Allow for the chicken to cook through..
- When the chicken is cooked brush with the sauce. Continue to grill for another 1-2 minutes..
- Remove from the grill and cut into pieces and again brush with the sauce..
- Serve with homemade chips and salad of choice..