Cheesy Chicken Chillies With Potato Coating.
You can have Cheesy Chicken Chillies With Potato Coating using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Chillies With Potato Coating
- Prepare of boiled chicken.
- Prepare of soya sauce.
- You need of black pepper.
- It’s of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of crushed Red chilli.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of cheese slices.
- Prepare of green chilli paste.
- You need of bullet green chillies.
- Prepare of FOR POTATO COATING:.
- Prepare of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare of crushed red chillies.
- Prepare of Corriender leaves.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of zeera.
- Prepare of crushed corriender seeds.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of Bread crum.
- It’s of egg.
- You need of oil for deep frying.
Cheesy Chicken Chillies With Potato Coating instructions
- Take a pan and addin it 1 tbsp oil and then add ginger garlic paste and green chilli paste, now and in this boiled shredded chicken, black pepper, red pepper,salt and soya sauce then bonify it for 1min..
- Mash the boiled potatoes and add all the ingredients except bread crumbs and egg..
- Slit up the bullet green chillies and deseed them, now add half slice of cheese, then the chicken better then again add that remaining half of the cheese slice, then press it up so that it gets closed. Now over this chilli coat that potato better you've prepared. Dip this into egg, apply crumbs over and then refrigerate it for 1/2 an hour, now after this, deep fry them in oil. Serve it with any sauce you like..