Bullet Bill (from Super Mario) Character Bento.
You can have Bullet Bill (from Super Mario) Character Bento using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bullet Bill (from Super Mario) Character Bento
- It’s of rice bowl's worth Plain cooked rice.
- You need of Nori seaweed.
- You need of Cheese.
Bullet Bill (from Super Mario) Character Bento instructions
- Form the rice into an oblong oval-like shape with one pointed end and wrap with nori seaweed, then with cling film. Fix an elastic band around the non-pointed end to create the dent..
- If you wrap the cling film too tightly, you wont be able to make a good dent, so wrap it loosely. If you attach the elastic band too tightly the seaweed will also tear so be careful..
- To make the hands, use a paper template to cut out some cheese..
- For the whites of the eyes, use a circular cutter and then cut the circle in half..
- For the pupils, use a circular punch to cut out some seaweed and cut in half again..
- Cut out a piece of cheese with a straw and cut in half again to finish the eyes. Layer the parts of the eyes over each other and fix to the Bullet Bills to finish..
- Both the Chomp bento and the Bullet Bill bento are very easy to make. You can find the Chomp bento recipe here..