"Doctor Yellow" Bullet Train Bento.
You can have "Doctor Yellow" Bullet Train Bento using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "Doctor Yellow" Bullet Train Bento
- Prepare of one child-size rice bowl's worth Hot cooked white rice.
- It’s of Egg.
- It’s of Furikake rice sprikles and other ingredients.
- You need of Nori (dried seaweed sheet).
- You need of Mayonnaise.
"Doctor Yellow" Bullet Train Bento instructions
- Make an usuyaki tamago (thin crepe-like omelette). (This is easy if you use a bit of egg from a tamagoyaki rolled omelette side dish.).
- Add whatever ingredients you like to the warm rice, wrap in plastic wrap, and shape into a bullet train..
- Wrap the shaped rice in the usuyaki tamago (thin omelet), then lightly press onto the rice using plastic wrap..
- Once the rice cools, stick on the cut nori with mayonnaise, and it's finished..