Bento with Bullet Bill from Super Mario.
You can have Bento with Bullet Bill from Super Mario using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bento with Bullet Bill from Super Mario
- You need of Plain cooked rice.
- You need of Nori seaweed.
- Prepare of is enough Sliced cheese.
Bento with Bullet Bill from Super Mario step by step
- Take the hot plain cooked rice and form it into an oval shape to make the form of Bullet Bill. Cover the rice in nori and wrap in plastic wrap and leave it for a while so that the nori sticks to the rice..
- It's a little difficult to understand from the photo, but about 1 cm in from the bottom end, (the right side) make an indent vertically with a toothpick to make the rim of the bullet..
- (Eyes) Cut the sliced cheese into an oval. Cut some nori into a small half circle for the pupil. Cut an even smaller oval from the sliced cheese to make the whites of the eyes..
- (Hands) Cut sliced cheese into the shape of hands. I simplified the detailed parts. Cut some nori into small curved lines to make the fingers..
- Adjust the form to balance with the other food… done!.
- I added these "? Blocks" made from tamagoyaki, or Japanese-style omelets. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145853-charaben-super-mario-bros-box.
- Please try making Toad too!.
- There is also an easy and simple Mario. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145851-simple-super-mario-charaben.