My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch). Because this simple dressing takes strawberries, raspberries, and mangoes to a whole new level. Because fruits are mostly water, their cell structures change when frozen: when water turns to ice, it expands as its cells rearrange themselves into a tight. Fruit Salad or sometimes known as Fruit Punch is a huge party favourite.
This easy fruit salad includes mango, pineapple, kiwi, grapes, and sweet oranges! Tossed with a wonderful homemade fruit salad dressing, it is a tasty snack OR DESSERT loaded with vitamins and nutrients. Fun fact: Naturally low in fat, sodium, and calories, fruits are the perfect source for many. You can cook My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch)
- You need of Orange juice/fresh squeezed orange juice.
- It’s of Raspberries/strawberries (frozen is okay).
- It’s of Banana.
- You need of Apricot/loquat/peach, etc.
- You need of European pear/apple/Japanese pear.
- It’s of Rum or Cointreau, to taste.
- You need of Heavy cream or yogurt to taste.
- You need of Spiced Version.
- It’s of Christmas spice mix.
- Prepare of Coconut flakes with pineapples.
Fruit salad is a dish consisting of various kinds of fruit, sometimes served in a liquid, either their own juices or a syrup. In different forms, fruit salad can be served as an appetizer, a side salad, or a dessert. Fruity: Other than referring to actual fruit, this term also has several slang definitions including being flamboyant or "bouncy". It may also refer to someone who is considered crazy in some respect.
My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch) step by step
- Mix the orange juice with the cut up fruit and it's done. Add liqueur and heavy cream to taste..
- It's also delicious with grapes, watermelon, melon, and other seasonal fruits..
- This time I added watermelon..
- Try stuffing the fruit into a half of a scooped-out melon. If you cut the bottom of the melon a bit, it will stand firmly..
- For a Christmas version, add rum, Christmas spice, and coconut flakes. This time, I used pineapple, pomegranate, oranges, and bananas..
- I used 2 tablespoons of rum and 1 teaspoon of Christmas spice..
In a punch bowl, mix together fruit punch, pineapple juice and ginger ale. These top-rated fruit salads are bright, beautiful and bursting with fruity flavor. Whip them up and watch them shine at your next event. Give friends a taste of the tropics on warm summer days with this refreshing fruit blend. For a little extra punch, you might add a splash of coconut rum.