Almond Tofu with Loquat Seeds.
You can cook Almond Tofu with Loquat Seeds using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond Tofu with Loquat Seeds
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of to 4 Loquat seeds.
- It’s of Raw cane sugar.
- You need of Gelatin.
- Prepare of Canned fruit.
Almond Tofu with Loquat Seeds step by step
- To remove the thin membrane from the loquat seeds, make a cut with a knife, and pull off..
- Add the seeds and 1/2 the amount of the milk to a blender, pulse, then let sit for about 30 minutes (to release the aroma). Store in refrigerator if desired..
- When sufficiently fragrant, strain through a paper towel or cheese cloth, add the rest of the milk, heat in a pan, then add sugar and stir until it dissolves..
- At 80°C (right before it comes to a boil), turn off the heat, add the gelatin, then stir until it dissolves..
- Pour into individual serving dishes, chill in the refrigerator, top with sliced bits of canned fruit, and add some of the juice from the can. The photo here shows them served with loquat compote..
- You can freeze the loquat seeds. The shell of the seeds are easier to remove when frozen. The seeds have medicinal properties, but apparently, it's not good to eat too many..