Weight Watchers Taco Soup.
You can have Weight Watchers Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Weight Watchers Taco Soup
- It’s of ground beef, turkey or chicken.
- You need of onion.
- It’s of mexican style chili beans.
- It’s of corn undrained.
- You need of 16 oz diced tomatoes.
- You need of 15 oz tomato sauce.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of chopped green chiles.
- Prepare of taco season mix.
- Prepare of hidden valley ranch dressing.
Weight Watchers Taco Soup step by step
- cook beef and onion. drain.
- mix all other ingredients except corn. bring to boil.
- reduce heat and add corn simmer for 30 mins.