'' BBQ Chicken Pizza '' pizzazz!!.
You can cook '' BBQ Chicken Pizza '' pizzazz!! using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of '' BBQ Chicken Pizza '' pizzazz!!
- Prepare of Chicken BBQ Pizza Pizzazz Ingredients…Beware. . .your taste buds will love this!!! (.
- Prepare of Pizza Dough (prepared) Unless u want to make you own dough, I bought mine at wegmans bakery Dept!.
- It’s of Chicken breasts (raw)prepared on stove top skillet.
- It’s of BBQ Sauce.
- You need of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Onion (sweet) preferrably…sliced and cut in half.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of Salt (kosher) for desired taste.
- It’s of Bacon.
'' BBQ Chicken Pizza '' pizzazz!! instructions
- First and foremost , make sure you have left your dough out in temperature to rise, once you've done that get out a round pizza pan and grease it up. Now slather the dough with some all purpose flour and spread it working your way from the center out to the edges of the pan, once you've spread it evenly and have all the bubbles out gather bought around the rim of the Lg pizza pie pan and pinch the dough evenly working your way around the pan..
- preheat oven to 350?F.
- take your nicely made pizza dough and slather it with some Olive Oil (make sure u do the edges)! season your dough with a pinch of salt N pepper and a pinch of garlic, and now for the fun part, maybe add some Parmesan cheese and or garlic to make a fun and tasty crust!!.
- cool bacon slices on a skillet over stove top on low-med heat flipping halfway through for about a half hour, until browned and remember you don't want it too crispy because it'll be put on top of the pizza to cook later on!.
- wash your raw chicken with cold water with salt gently rubbing each side, once you've done that dice the chicken up into 1inch pieces and cook it on a skillet over the stove with a drizzle of olive oil and if you De like to season the chicken add a pinch of salt N pepper maybe some garlic. cook throughly until done(which means absolutely no pink)!should only take about 20mins..
- smooth BBQ sauce Evenly over pizza dough ( avoiding the crust) leave some BBQ sauce to the side for cooked chicken .Take cooked chicken slather it in the BBQ sauce from the dough that you've set aside and spread chix pieces out evenly onto pizza, now your pizza is starting to look like a pizza!.
- now add cheese over the pizza, about 2 cups or so. . .spread evenly over pizza (avoiding the crust).
- after you've taken your cooked bacon and let the grease soak on a plate with some paper towels, cut of break apart the bacon into 1 inch pieces and topple them evenly on top of the cheese , pizza..
- cook your large sliced up onion in a small frying pan on low-med heat with about 1tbsp of butter and 3 Tbsps of Brown sugar toss the onion slices in pan frequently to be sure you've gotten all that carmelized goodness over every slice! do not brown the onions, the oven will do that!! this step takes less than five mins to complete.
- top your pizza with the carmelized onions sprinkle evenly onto the pizza.
- once you've completed directions 1-10 ,now look at your masterpiece!! yummm!!!! now ur cooking Mamma ! place pizza carefully into your preheated oven at 350?F for a half hour, depending on the oven and keep in mind, you know your oven, so just use your best judgement!.
- Lastly take the BBQ chicken cheddar masterpiece you've made out of the oven after about a half hour (30 mins. ) let cool on top of stove for 5 mins. and Serve! this pizza should feed at least a family of 4 , the slices are quite filling! and now that you've completed this dinner, take a rest and enjoy! I hope you've enjoyed this as I have and my pizza pizzazz becomes a family favorite in your house as it has mine. Thank You ! any feedback or question's are always welcomed!.