Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos. If bbq chicken isn't you're thing, don't worry. We have dozens of other nachos ideas. Top with avocado and cilantro before serving.
Grill or bake extra chicken ahead of time and store or freeze for salads and other meals throughout the week. BBQ Chicken Nachos are so simple to make and grilled in foil pack trays right on the grill. These are loaded with chips, ooey gooey cheese, chicken, bbq sauce and topped with your favorite toppings! You can have Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos
- You need of Ingredients.
- It’s 2 large of *cooked* chicken breasts.
- You need 1 packages of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
- You need 1 packages of tortilla chips.
- Prepare 1 packages of Mexican shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 medium of jalapeno.
- You need 4 tbsp of honey.
Traeger's BBQ Chicken Nachos recipe blends the flavors of Mexico with pure hardwood taste. You've never had nachos likes these on wood-pellet grill. Spoon barbecued chicken mixture on each chip. Reviews for: Photos of Grilled BBQ Chicken Nachos.
Andrea's BBQ Chicken Nachos step by step
- Preheat oven to 350?.
- In large mixing bowl, shred the cooked chicken into nice bite sized pieces.
- Grab your favorite bbq sauce (Sweet Baby Rays is my favorite), and squeeze the entire bottle into the bowl with the chicken.
- then add the honey & mix it all up until the chicken is completely coated with the sauce.
- In your large casserole dish, add your nachos and half of the package of shredded Mexican cheese.
- Then, drop spoonfuls of the chicken mixture in an even layer on top of the nachos and cheese.
- add remaining cheese & diced jalapeno pepper (guts and seeds removed).
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa, guacamole, lettuce & tomato…. whatever your family enjoys!.
This recipe for BBQ Chicken Nachos is super easy and delicious! Simple weeknight dinner PLUS a terrific GIVEAWAY on this post, come see. So, go fix up these BBQ Chicken Nachos and go curl up on the couch and read that cookbook cover to cover, K? Inspired by one of my favorite pizzas, these Sheet Pan BBQ Chicken Nachos are unbelievably delicious. Tortilla chips are topped with chicken (that's tossed in my go-to homemade sweet barbecue sauce), cheddar and Monterrey Jack cheeses, onions.