Hotdog pot pie. This classic chicken pot pie is the ultimate comfort food! Use a storebought pie crust with this easy chicken pot pie recipe for a quick weeknight meal. This classic Chicken Pot Pie is filled with tender pieces of chicken, carrot, celery, potato, and herbs.
Homestyle Pork Pot Pie goes together quickly with the use of store-bought pie dough and leftover Since this Pork Pot Pie takes advantage of leftover pork (from the pork roast I made that could easily. A rotisserie chicken and store-bought puff pastry make this chicken pot pie easy to prepare — and it's next-level delicious! This vegetarian pot pie makes no apologies for its lack of chicken. You can cook Hotdog pot pie using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hotdog pot pie
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆cust◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 1 cup of seasoned flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆filling◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 3/4 pound of mixed vegetables, I used colored carrots and cauliflower.
- It’s 1-1/4 pound of beef hotdogs.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil, for sautéing.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of heaping tablespoons of seasoned flour.
While many pot pies are baked in ramekins, this one is assembled freestyle: Ladle the pot pie filling into a bowl, then top with a crispy. Until your pastry is a nice golden, dark brown and there are no more greyish raw patches. This homemade chicken pot pie is to die for! A great household hit that'll have your family going And although homemade pot pie might not be as convenient as store-bought, believe me when I say it is.
Hotdog pot pie step by step
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the oil seasoned flour, baking powder, and water. It will be like a batter. Pour 3/4 of mixture into a pie pan that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray..
- Bake the batrer till bottom crust is firm.
- Heat 1/4 cup of oil in pan. Sauté the veggies and chop hotdogs adding to vegetables. Sauté till vegetables are tender.
- Add flour to make gravy.
- Stir till its coated everything.
- Add milk and stir constantly. When thickened add to top of bottom crust..
- Pour the rest over the top of filling. This will be rustic looking.
- Bake 30 minutes till bubbling and top is a bit firm.
- Let sit 7 minutes slice and serve I hope you enjoy!.
- If you don't want as spicy substitute a little of seasoned flour for all purpose flour..
The Best Chicken Pot Pie Crock Pot Recipe. Here is the best Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie Recipe – yes you read that right… we are making it in the crockpot. This easy chicken pot pie recipe is veggie loaded and made in no time at all thanks to the instant I made this chicken pot pie recipe with boneless and skinless chicken thighs. Looking to amp up your beef stew but unsure where to start? A slow cooker can can take your comfort food to the next level.