BBQ Chicken Pizza.
You can have BBQ Chicken Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Prepare of chicken tenders.
- It’s of barbecue sauce (any you like).
- It’s of Pillsbury classic pizza dough.
- You need of shredded gouda cheese.
- You need of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s of red onion, sliced thinly.
- You need of chopped fresh cilantro.
BBQ Chicken Pizza instructions
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, and cook any way you prefer. I typically will saute them in a skillet, but you could bake them, or any other method you like :).
- Preheat oven to 400°F. When cooked chicken tenders are cool enough to handle, dice the chicken into small chunks. Toss the diced chicken with a few tablespoons of the barbeque sauce in a bowl and set aside..
- Dust a little flour or cornmeal on a baking sheet and spread out your pizza dough into the pan. I used a rectangle shaped pan, but round works too :).
- Spread the remaining barbeque sauce evenly over the pizza dough, leaving a slight edge unsauced. Sprinkle diced chicken, all three cheeses and red onion onto the pizza..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown. Remove from oven, sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve!.
- *** If you have a great pizza dough recipe you make yourself… go for it!! Any pizza dough will work well here. I just needed a quick meal one night and a premade one worked :).