Yakitori Chicken Brochette.
You can have Yakitori Chicken Brochette using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yakitori Chicken Brochette
- It’s of Chicken fillet.
- You need of Wooden skewers.
- Prepare of green pepper.
- It’s of little onions.
- Prepare of Yakitori sauce prepared.
- You need of Handmade Yakitori sauce:.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Miri wine (Rice Wine).
Yakitori Chicken Brochette step by step
- Cut the chicken and the pepper into pieces..
- Put the chicken meat, the pepper and the little onions in a bowl with the yakitori sauce (if you don't use the prepared sauce, mix the ingredients to create yakitori sauce). Cover whit plastic wrap and leave 40min. in the fridge..
- Skewering the meat and vegetables..
- Put a crumpled aluminium foil in a baking tray and place the skewers..
- Preheat the oven. Then, bake 13min., flip and bake another 13min. (200°C).
- Put the bake skewers on the plate and pour the remaining sauce..