BBQ chicken sliders. Juicy chicken topped with mozzarella, gouda, red onion, and fresh cilantro. Brining the meat overnight helps make these BBQ chicken sliders taste exceptionally good. Plus, they're so tender, they melt in your mouth. —Rachel Kunkel, Schell City, Missouri.
I invited my family over for crockpot bbq chicken sliders and everyone loved them. Place chicken in a slow cooker. These crock pot bbq chicken sliders are ready when you are. You can cook BBQ chicken sliders using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ chicken sliders
- It’s 2 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 12 oz of BBQ sauce.
- You need 2/3 cup of prepared Italian salad dressing.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 of buns or rolls, for serving.
This crowd-pleasing recipe comes out "These bbq chicken sliders are simple and delicious! Great for busy weekends or for a party. Best BBQ Chicken sliders recipe on sweet rolls. This pull apart bbq chicken sliders is a great way to serve a party tray of cheesy chicken sliders.
BBQ chicken sliders step by step
- Spray crock pot with non stick cooking spray..
- Place all ingredients in crock pot and cook on low for 4-6 hours..
- Shred chicken and return to crock pot for 1-3 hours. Serve on rolls..
Game Day Pull Apart BBQ Chicken Sliders. Pulled BBQ Chicken Sliders. with salt and vinegar chips and cole slaw. Due to our just-in-time sourcing model, we may have to send you a substitute ingredient. How To Make BBQ Chicken Sliders. This slow cooker chicken slider recipe is crazy easy.