Leftover BBQ chicken fried soup. Use up leftover chicken in this rustic soup with garlic cream and cheesy scones on the side. Use leftover chicken breast in this substantial healthy soup. Alternatively, make the recipe vegetarian by topping with chunky, fresh guacamole.
A leftover chicken, a couple of carrots and potatoes, some green beans, and an onion are all you need. Remove all bones and chicken frame, but leave any chicken pieces in the soup. Add peppercorns, bay leaves, carrots, onions, green beans and potatoes. You can have Leftover BBQ chicken fried soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover BBQ chicken fried soup
- It’s of large bbq chicken already broke down to just meat.
- You need of a small cabbage cut into squares.
- You need of can green beans drained.
- You need of can corn drained.
- You need of large onion.
- It’s of season to ur liking of any seasoning availible.
- Prepare of stick of butterer flavored baking crisco.
Grilled chicken is one of summer's most ubiquitous BBQ mains. Next-day, cold chicken isn't always as appetizing as the hot-off-the-grill bird though, which is where these recipes to repurpose those leftovers come in. Use these leftover BBQ chicken recipes for casseroles, one pot dinners and delicious sandwiches and get more for your money! This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click on a link and purchase something.
Leftover BBQ chicken fried soup step by step
- Take a very large frying pan put on high heat and put Crisco in bottom to melt.
- After its melted add all other ingrediance to pan put a lid on it and cook until done serve hot;) and enjoy!.
The flavor the BBQ is just what you want in a soup – not too smokey and not too sweet. Just enough flavor to keep you wanting to take another bite. Actually, this is like the Pulled BBQ Chicken Recipe, made into a soup! I wanted to make a good low carb barbecue sauce after seeing how many carbs. Why is it that leftover BBQ stuff is so good?