Leftover BBQ chicken fried soup. Use up leftover chicken in this rustic soup with garlic cream and cheesy scones on the side. Use leftover chicken breast in this substantial healthy soup. Alternatively, make the recipe vegetarian by topping with chunky, fresh guacamole.
A leftover chicken, a couple of carrots and potatoes, some green beans, and an onion are all you need. Remove all bones and chicken frame, but leave any chicken pieces in the soup. Add peppercorns, bay leaves, carrots, onions, green beans and potatoes. You can cook Leftover BBQ chicken fried soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover BBQ chicken fried soup
- It’s 1/2 of large bbq chicken already broke down to just meat.
- It’s 1/2 of a small cabbage cut into squares.
- Prepare 1 of can green beans drained.
- You need 1 of can corn drained.
- It’s 1/2 of large onion.
- You need 1 of season to ur liking of any seasoning availible.
- Prepare 1/3 of stick of butterer flavored baking crisco.
Grilled chicken is one of summer's most ubiquitous BBQ mains. Use these leftover BBQ chicken recipes for casseroles, one pot dinners and delicious sandwiches and get more for your money! Here, nine terrific soups to make with leftover chicken. From classic chicken noodle to fantastic a Vietnamese-inspired version, here are nine amazing soups that take advantage of leftover roast chicken.
Leftover BBQ chicken fried soup step by step
- Take a very large frying pan put on high heat and put Crisco in bottom to melt.
- After its melted add all other ingrediance to pan put a lid on it and cook until done serve hot;) and enjoy!.
This easy chicken noodle soup recipe uses rich homemade chicken stock made from leftover roasted Meet the Woman Who Brought Potstickers & Stir-Fry to America. See more variations on chicken noodle soup. If you're after a more hands-off approach. The Best Leftover Fried Chicken Recipes on Yummly Rotisserie chicken makes it easy to get a main course on the table in a flash.