Barbecue chicken Pepsi sweet baby rays. with Sweet Baby Ray's Original Barbecue Sauce. Contributed by Sweet Baby Ray's. with Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Barbecue Sauce. Contributed by David Morrow. with Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Teriyaki Sauce & Marinade.
The Best of the Best: A generous sampling of our Alabama pulled chicken, pulled pork, Kansas City burnt ends, St. Louis ribs, smoked turkey, Texas sausage, corn maque choux, green chili mac n cheese, honey kissed cornbread and choice of one additional. Sweet Baby Rays is the best and its flavor is sweet with just a bit of tang to it. You can have Barbecue chicken Pepsi sweet baby rays using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Barbecue chicken Pepsi sweet baby rays
- It’s of sweet baby rays original barbecue sauce.
- Prepare of chicken breasts boneless skinless.
- It’s of Pepsi cola.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of cornstarch solution, optional.
- You need of cornstarch.
- You need of water.
Have also baked chicken breasts marinated in it. Food Cakes, Cupcake Cakes, Bundt Cakes, Sweets Cake, Layer Cakes, Homemade Pound Cake, Pound Cake Recipes, Easy Pound Cake, Desert Recipes. This Sweet Baby Ray's chicken is simply delicious! Be sure to serve the boneless chicken breast with deli potato salad and garlic cheddar biscuits from a mix for an easy weeknight meal.
Barbecue chicken Pepsi sweet baby rays instructions
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
- In an oven pan add chicken I cut the chicken breast in half season it.
- Add sauce on top pour Pepsi on top cook in oven 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Last 20 minutes take chicken ond turn them over.
- Optional to thicken mix cornstarch and water together bring take chicken out of sauce bring to boil add cornstarch solution stirring constantly till thickened add chicken back to coat.
It's a great crockpot chicken recipe that the entire family loved. Some days. . . you know, I'm sure you have those some days! Some days are just busy, and you know from the start that time won't be your friend. Pull out the Crock Pot, Slow Cooker or something close to it. Pour BBQ Sauce over the top.