Honey BBQ Bacon Chicken and Sweet Potato. Everyone loved these Honey BBQ Chicken packets (and even the sweet potatoes)! These packets are so simple and easy to throw together in a pinch. Layer the sweet potato, rosemary, chicken breast, bacon, and sauce and you're done!
Layer sweet potato, rosemary, chicken breast, bacon and BBQ sauce in aluminum foil (or baking pan). Recipes include gingered honey salmon, tilapia piccata and even grilled fish tacos. Toss the shredded chicken with a little more BBQ sauce. You can have Honey BBQ Bacon Chicken and Sweet Potato using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey BBQ Bacon Chicken and Sweet Potato
- It’s of Boneless skinless Chicken Breast.
- It’s of of Bacon.
- You need of of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce or your favorite..
- Prepare of of Honey.
- You need of Sweet Potatoes.
- You need of of Brown Sugar.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
Pile all of the goodness into a bowl and enjoy these delicious BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Bowls! BBQ Chicken Sweet Potatoes are perfect for mixed households who have meat-lovers, vegetarians, vegans, and gluten-free folks all living This recipe for BBQ Stuffed Sweet Potatoes allows you to prepare one meal, altering only the protein. Use either black beans or chicken and either add melty. Just toss chicken thighs, potatoes and carrots in the baking dish with seasoning & roast!
Honey BBQ Bacon Chicken and Sweet Potato step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 425..
- Dice the 2 sweet potatoes into small cubes..
- Lay out (4) 12×12 pieces of aluminum foil. You double up or use a cookie sheet to prevent dippings..
- Divide the diced sweet potatoes into 4's and lay them on each piece of aluminum foil. Sprinkle the brown sugar over the sweet potatoes..
- Now, lay the Chicken Breast on top of the Sweet Potatoes, add your salt and pepper to taste on the chicken..
- Then, mix your BBQ sauce and Honey into a small bowl. Pour 1-2 tbsp of the mixture on each Chicken Breast..
- Now, Lay the slice of Bacon over each BBQ covered Chicken Breast. I found it easier to cut them in half and lay diagonally or zigzag pattern..
- Now Close the foil squares around the Chicken to make a packet..
- Place in the oven and cook for 30-40 min. Afterward, open the packet on one of it's corners and drain most of the liquid out..
- Now, open packet completely and Add a Tbsp of BBQ mixture over the Bacon Chicken. Bake another 5-8 min (with foil packet open) until the Bacon is crisp and caramelized. Enjoy!.
There are no dishes to wash and the baked chicken thighs Baking sweet potatoes whole in the oven is arguably the easiest way to prepare them (if you're really pressed for time, you can always microwave your. These baked sweet potato fries have been my go-to snack all week and I have the weight to prove it smh. They are so addictive and crazy easy to make! Serve them with my grilled turkey burgers for an amazing lunch or dinner! Delicious chicken enchilada casserole layered with sweet potatoes, corn tortillas, and an amazing BBQ enchilada sauce that creates an addicting twist Maybe a little unique.