Barbeque mango fried chicken. Prepping my world famous award winning Mango BBQ chicken. This mango chicken is a combination of seared chicken breast, bell peppers and fresh mango, all tossed in a sweet and savory sauce. Chicken tandoori is simply chicken marinated in yogurt, citrus, and spices, then grilled or broiled.
Ingredients of Barbeque mango fried chicken
- You need of chicken thighs.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of Rosemary.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Seasoned salt.
- You need of Sweet baby Ray's barbecue sauce.
- You need of Mango concentrate.
- It’s of All purpose flour.
Thai Mango Chicken Stir Fry (or, Thai Chicken with Mangoes as it usually says on menus) is the very first Thai recipe I ever attempted. Alright, a few notes about this Thai mango chicken recipe: Don't make it in a non-stick pan. A stainless steel wok would be good. Thai Chicken and Mango Fried Rice.
Barbeque mango fried chicken step by step
- First preheat frying oil.
- Second prep chicken with spices in flour.
- Third Once oil is ready start to fried chicken on both sides for about 10 minutes each side or until a light golden brown crust.
- Forth when chicken is golden brown not all the way done through put in baking pan with about 3 teaspoons of water in the pan.
- Fifth poor sweet baby Ray's barbecue sauce over the chicken and brush it to get every part of the chicken coated.
- Sixth poor mango concentrate over chicken brush again to make sure the chicken is coated then put in oven about hour and a half on 350.
Once chicken has browned and almost cooked through, add mushrooms, bell pepper, jalapeno, ginger, mango, green onions and a bit of salt and pepper to the chicken and cover to let steam. This Thai recipe for mango pan-fried chicken is healthy enough for an everyday meal and special enough in appearance for a company dinner. This Thai recipe for mango chicken tastes like a deep-fried dish but is much easier to make, plus lower in calories and fat. Roasted chicken thighs served with a sweet sour mango chutney sauce with fresh mangos, onion, garlic, vinegar, sugar, ginger, mustard seeds, and red pepper Basil Chicken Coconut Curry. Basque-Style Chicken with Peppers and Olives.