BBQ Baked Chicken.
You can have BBQ Baked Chicken using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Baked Chicken
- It’s of Whole Chicken cut into pieces (or use your favorite cuts of chicken).
- It’s of Bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Rosemary Garlic mix.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
BBQ Baked Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat a large sauté pan on medium heat.
- Add 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil sauté pan..
- Season chicken on both sides with a sprinkle of garlic salt, onion powder, rosemary garlic mix, and pepper..
- Add Chicken to sauté pan and cook on each side until browned. About 3 minute per side..
- Once the Chicken is browned add the chicken to a 9/13 (greased with the last 2tbsp of extra virgin olive oil) Casserole dish..
- Put in oven for 30 – 40 minutes covered with foil..
- Meanwhile add your favorite bottle of BBQ sauce to a bowl so it is easier for you to spread it on the chicken..
- After 30 minutes uncover the chicken and let bake 5 more minutes..
- After 5 – 10 minutes take chicken out of oven and add BBQ sauce to the opposite side of the chicken, put back in oven for 10 minutes..
- Take chicken out of the oven and spread the rest of the BBQ sauce on the other side of the chicken. Put back in oven for 10 more minutes..
- After 10 minutes take chicken out of oven and let it rest for 10 minutes..
- Once rested serve with your favorite sides..