Stuffed Popper BBQ Chicken.
You can have Stuffed Popper BBQ Chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Popper BBQ Chicken
- It’s of chicken breasts (butterflied in half).
- Prepare of cream cheese (room temp).
- It’s of jalepenos diced small.
- Prepare of Provolone Cheese.
- Prepare of Bbq Sauce.
- It’s of bacon.
- It’s of Brown sugar.
Stuffed Popper BBQ Chicken instructions
- Mix cream cheese and diced jalepenos in a small bowl..
- Take butterflied chicken breasts and lay flat. I cut 1 breast into 2 pieces. Then lay 1 slice of provolone cheese on top..
- Take cream cheese/jalepeno mixture and spread on top of the provolone slice..
- Fold or roll chicken to seal cream cheese inside..
- Next take two pieces of bacon and wrap your stuffed chicken breasts sealing the cheese mixture and chicken closed..
- Brush bacon wrapped chicken with bbq sauce and lightly dust with brown sugar. I used about 1 to 2 tsp. per chicken roll..
- Place stuffed chicken on a cookie sheet or roasting pan. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Then remove from oven and flip chicken. Brush with more bbq sauce and put back in oven for 10 minutes. Last I flipped chicken again and put the chicken to broil for 4 minutes, to crisp bacon..