Pulled BBQ Chicken. This crockpot pulled chicken is so easy to make – everything just goes into the slow cooker without any special prep. BBQ Pulled Chicken is a summer favorite of ours, much easier and less messy to eat than classic BBQ chicken, we make this dish so often the kids call it summer chicken. A simple recipe for how to make BBQ pulled chicken (also known as Crock Pot BBQ Chicken!) at home in your slow cooker!
Also great for BBQ Pulled Chicken Pizza, BBQ Pulled Chicken Nachos. Doesn't get much easier than this. All you need is a crockpot, chicken breast and a bbq sauce of your choice. You can cook Pulled BBQ Chicken using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pulled BBQ Chicken
- Prepare of lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of large yellow or vidalia onion, diced.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- You need of smoked paprika.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of bbq sauce.
Simply put the chicken breast in the crockpot. It requires less planning, less grilling, but still Since these are BBQ sandwiches, I suggest using a more aggressive rub on the chicken and by aggressive I. Recipe: BBQ Shredded Chicken. by Faith Durand. Pulled chicken is just as easy as its beef and pork counterparts, but it takes less time and is lighter in fat and calories (if you pay attention to that.
Pulled BBQ Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (F)..
- Defrost chicken, dice onions & mince garlic..
- In a small pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes or until soft..
- Stir in the paprika. Pour mixture into large baking pan (a roasting pan or cassarole dish work great). Pat the chicken dry and add each piece to the pot, stirring to mix with the onion. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and stir well. Pour BBQ over the chicken, trying to cover all the chicken..
- Cover pan with foil and transfer it to the oven. Bake it for 90 minutes..
- Make sure the thickest piece of chicken has been cooked completely. Place the pan back on the stove and use a slotted spoon to transfer the chicken to a large bowl. Pour the BBQ sauce in a pot and simmer it until it's reduced by half so the sauce is thicker. While the sauce is simmering, shred the chicken with two forks..
- Keep the shredded chicken on a burner set to Low/Medium. Pour a little bbq sauce in it every once in a while (while still cooking down the sauce) and stir to keep the meat hot and moist. Optionally use the thickened BBQ sauce on your sandwich. Serve when ready!.
This bbq pulled chicken meat may be made in the oven, slow cooker or instant pot. Tender and juicy pull-apart chicken in a sweet and savory bbq sauce mixture, cooked in a slow cooker with a. We're making barbecue pulled chicken sandwiches for our backyard party Pulled BBQ-Chicken Sandwiches. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This recipe uses just a handful of simple, healthy ingredients. healthy snack or breakfast, and we had a hunch they'd also make a great addition to BBQ pulled chicken. Season the chicken thighs on both sides with salt and pepper.