Oven BBQ chicken. This crispy oven bbq chicken recipe uses only TWO INGREDIENTS – barbecue sauce and chicken (plus a little olive oil, salt, and pepper) – to make the crispiest, most perfectly. This Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken from Delish.com will be a major crowd-pleaser at your Turn oven to broil. Brush chicken with reserved barbecue sauce on both sides and broil.
Oven BBQ Chicken Drumsticks. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Oven Roasted BBQ Chicken ThighsYou don't have to have a grill to make delicious BBQ chicken! Try a saucy BBQ chicken breast recipe. You can have Oven BBQ chicken using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven BBQ chicken
- Prepare of Boneless chicken breast.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare of fresh lemon juice.
- You need of pepper and salt.
- You need of favorite BBQ sauce.
- It’s of Zip lock bag to fit in all 4 breast.
These Oven BBQ Chicken Breasts are saucealicious. It'll be your new favorite BBQ chicken breast recipe! How to Make BBQ Chicken in Oven. I like to cook the chicken on a metal rack over a baking sheet to allow even heat and continuous airflow.
Oven BBQ chicken instructions
- If chicken breast has skin remove it. Combine olive oil, smoked paprika juice, garlic in a small bowl then pour over chicken breast or dip chicken breast in Bowl. Let chicken breast marinade for at least an hour in a ziplock bag, if you want the most flavor let marinade for up to 24 hours. After marinated preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove chicken from ziplock bag and place it on a baking sheet season the breast with salt and pepper..
- Bake for 20 minutes brush layer of barbecue sauce on the chicken breast onces done brushing the barbecue sauce return chicken to the oven repeat brushing every 5 minutes, let cook an additional 15 minutes without adding another layer of BBQ sauce. When the chicken is fully cooked it should reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit on your cooking thermometer make sure to poke the thickest part..
- This is not my recipe but it is a great one to cook up for the family, I enjoy making it for mine and they never seem to get tired of it I do like to make it with mash potatoes and corn for the side dishes I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we enjoy it.
How to make Juicy Oven Baked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks. Give it a quick spray with cooking spray. Make this oven-roasted BBQ chicken the BBQ chicken you eat weekday to weekend I love BBQ chicken from the grill as much as anyone, but if we're being really honest here. This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. What cut of chicken should I use for BBQ.