Oven BBQ chicken. This crispy oven bbq chicken recipe uses only TWO INGREDIENTS – barbecue sauce and chicken (plus a little olive oil, salt, and pepper) – to make the crispiest, most perfectly. Oven BBQ Chicken Drumsticks. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. This Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken from Delish.com will be a major crowd-pleaser at your Turn oven to broil.
I like to cook the chicken on a metal rack over a baking sheet to allow even heat and continuous airflow. Try a saucy BBQ chicken breast recipe. These Oven BBQ Chicken Breasts are saucealicious. You can have Oven BBQ chicken using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven BBQ chicken
- Prepare 4 of Boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 3 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Smoked paprika.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need to taste of pepper and salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of favorite BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Zip lock bag to fit in all 4 breast.
It'll be your new favorite BBQ chicken breast recipe! Make this oven-roasted BBQ chicken the BBQ chicken you eat weekday to weekend I love BBQ chicken from the grill as much as anyone, but if we're being really honest here. Oven Roasted BBQ Chicken ThighsYou don't have to have a grill to make delicious BBQ chicken! This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce.
Oven BBQ chicken instructions
- If chicken breast has skin remove it. Combine olive oil, smoked paprika juice, garlic in a small bowl then pour over chicken breast or dip chicken breast in Bowl. Let chicken breast marinade for at least an hour in a ziplock bag, if you want the most flavor let marinade for up to 24 hours. After marinated preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove chicken from ziplock bag and place it on a baking sheet season the breast with salt and pepper..
- Bake for 20 minutes brush layer of barbecue sauce on the chicken breast onces done brushing the barbecue sauce return chicken to the oven repeat brushing every 5 minutes, let cook an additional 15 minutes without adding another layer of BBQ sauce. When the chicken is fully cooked it should reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit on your cooking thermometer make sure to poke the thickest part..
- This is not my recipe but it is a great one to cook up for the family, I enjoy making it for mine and they never seem to get tired of it I do like to make it with mash potatoes and corn for the side dishes I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we enjoy it.
What cut of chicken should I use for BBQ. How to make Juicy Oven Baked BBQ Chicken Drumsticks. Give it a quick spray with cooking spray. Baked BBQ Chicken – this is how I make Barbecue Chicken in the oven when I want to satisfy my craving for sticky, juicy chicken but I don't want to fire up the BBQ. Watch the video for this recipe Plus, since this is oven baked BBQ chicken, you can make it all year long!